Coronavirus is a super virus. No question that the novel COVID-19 is amazing, like no other virus in scientific history. It has a tremendous number of special properties, things that make it tremendously powerful. So powerful that it’s practically a superhero virus. Certainly more powerful than ANY other virus known to man.?
1. ?? Corona, the super virus, has the ability to cure influenza and nearly every other disease. Since it was discovered, people are no longer getting or spreading the flu. Miraculously, because of corona’s super powers, very few adults seem to be dying from the flu. And when someone dies of, say, diabetes or a heart attack or stroke, the death is actually from coronavirus and coronavirus only.
2. ? It makes necessary surgery no longer necessary.
3. ? You MUST wear a mask to stop it. Masks don’t work to stop it. The CDC says wear them. The WHO says don’t. Um, okay.
4. ➡️ It turns healthy humans, even those who test negative for it, into dirty vectors of disease. Coronavirus is a super virus in league with these asymptomatic carriers. The danger is everywhere. This virus, and these phantom carriers, are all trying to kill you.
5. ? It makes rational people crazy: terrified of everything, panicked unless they sterilize each package of food with bleach, afraid to visit any store, afraid to walk nearby any healthy person, afraid to hug their healthy grandchildren, friends, and relatives.
6. ➡️ Our antibodies may or may not give us immunity to it, according to the CDC:
- “It’s unclear if those antibodies can provide protection (immunity) against getting infected again. This means that we do not know at this time if antibodies make you immune to the virus.”
8. ? It turns the best educated, most respected scientists into “outliers” and pariahs. Their crime? Looking thoughtfully at the data and suggesting we end the lockdown instead of fomenting panic and urging everyone to stay home.
Coronavirus is a super virus, for sure. Its greatest power may be fomenting lots and lots of confusion.
Be afraid. Very very afraid. Stay in lockdown. Stay stressed. Don’t go outside. And most of all, do not question anything you hear or read about this virus.
On second thought, come on in. No, actually, wait right there. I’ll just run and get you a nice tall glass of Kool-Aid and pass it to you through the door.